Monday, May 26, 2014

The Weekly Chase #12

I hope everyone is enjoying their long holiday weekend & remembering the true reason for the day.



Another week has flown by (they always do).  We are now down to 8 days of school (will it ever end?!?!)  I cannot WAIT until summer vacation!!  Sleeping in.  Pool time.  Vacation.


2.5 months of bliss.

It also means the start of marathon training!  I am really excited to being this even though it is still a good 2 months away. Until then, I'll just continue to maintain and build strength.


Last week in workouts looked like this.

Monday - Barre

Tuesday - Barre + 3.1 miles with Letty and Lifetime run, 1 mile with Louis


Wednesday - The Social Run with Luke's Locker took a nosedive because of a migraine, but I managed to get to Barre earlier (pre-migraine) in the day.

Thursday - Barre & a *really* awesome 6.5 mile run OUTSIDE in the HUMIDITY!  This is the best run I've had in the humidity in a really long time.  I was excited about this for days!  I actually stayed at a steady pace for once!


 Friday - Complete rest!

Saturday - 5 miles at the gym + 20 minutes on the stair climber

Sunday - Complete rest!

Weekly Total Mileage - 15.6 - again a little short of the predicted mileage, but at this point in the game I'm ok with that.

I also took a rest day yesterday because I had a 10k this morning!

This week looks like this:

Monday - Stonebridge Memorial Day 10k - this is one of my favorite races of the year!


Tuesday - Barre & 3-5 miles

Wednesday - 6 miles + 1 mile with Louis

Thursday - Barre + 1 mile with Louis

Friday - Barre


Saturday - Barre & 6 miles

Sunday - Barre

Total Mileage - 23-25 miles

Other goals: 

Finish all of the training plans for my MRTT group (a bigger response than what I had anticipated which is SO *awesome*!!  I love helping people meet their goals!!  


Finish painting my new office storage...pictures coming soon. It's going to be awesome (I hope!). 

Thoroughly enjoy my last week off from classes. It's about to get real.  For real. 


Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment