Friday, May 2, 2014

Friday Five - Inspired

After a long week I'm keeping it super simple this Friday!

Here are five (ok...there are six because I couldn't pick five) of my favorite quotes/sayings that I look to for inspiration.

 Being thankful is not just for Thanksgiving.

Always be glittery!

 Do this daily.

Suess is one smart cookie!

This is one I repeat to myself a lot during marathons.

Pink is *really* smart like that!
The epitome of basa$$!!

What is one of your favorite inspirational quotes?

Have a great weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE the glitter one!!! And Philippians 4:13 is one of my favorite verses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Thanks for joining the blog hop! It'll be happening every Friday so please stop by and link up next week as well! :)

    ReplyDelete