I think putting goals "out there" is one of the best ways to hold myself accountable.
Some of my running/fitness goals this year are to:
1. Get closer to a 4:20 marathon time, but continue to finish in the 4:30s more consistently. I've gotten a little "off" this past year. So I'm regrouping, looking at what has worked in the past and what hasn't.
2. Still chasing that sub 2 hour half marathon.
3. The Endurance Buzz trail race series; 5 trail races over the course of the year will get you this pretty lil' thing.
4. 5k PR (current PR is 27:41).
5. Make to another "100 club" at the new Pure Barre studio I've been going to.
1. As always, spend as much time with this kiddo as possible!
2. Marry this guy (and plan a wedding)!
3. Get through this last (and most difficult) year of grad school. By this time next year I will be less than six months out from my career dream.
3.5. Treasure the time I have left with this pretty girl. She is just getting old. My heart hurts for her and the trouble she has moving around, yet she still has the biggest zest for life. She remains excited for her "walk" every. single. day. despite the fact that it's down to basically steps and sniffs.
4. Meet up more often with friends. I am lucky enough to have all of these *amazing* friends, after a coffee date today, I decided it's time to make more room in my schedule for them.
5. Go to bed earlier. 1am bed times are just not cool.
Tell me one (or two, or five!) of your goals!
Big *thanks* to the the Friday Five link up with the DC trifecta, Courtney @Eat, Pray, Run DC, Mar @ Mar on the Run and Cynthia @You Signed Up For What?